Wednesday 22 July 2015

Bullying

This is a topic which we hear about as much as we breathe but just as frequently dismiss.
It's easy to say we understand and it's easy to say it's wrong and even easier to drop the thought and continue with your everyday life. Until you become a victim.

You may think your hateful remark targeted at an individual is harmless, right? What is a dig from one person going to do? See your slanderous words as a step, with every venomous word which you spew, another one is added, taking your victim that one step closer to suicide. Believe me when I say a victim of bullying is dead well before their heart physically stops working. I'm not saying you have to love everything and everyone on the planet (although, that would be nice) but just think before you speak.

 I could bet my entire possessions that you could watch a documentary on a murderer who cut a person to pieces and you would be outraged. "How could anyone be so inhuman?" "That is psychotic behaviour" "Who has that in them? I could never do a thing like that!" Wrong. You have it in you. By bullying you gradually take a piece of a once complete individual, until there is nothing left but a strong desire to take their own life.
You pushed them to it. You took away the happiness in their heart. You murdered them.

I suppose you could link this to a game of hangman. I'm sure you're familiar with it. An innocent game,  right? In your opinion, like bullying, it's just a bit of fun; but, from another perspective it shows us that just by saying the wrong things, you have the potential to end a life.

Bullying is something which I really stand against and have no shame in voicing my views on or supporting others. If you're reading this and have experienced, or is currently experiencing bullying feel free to contact me about any concern or just for a friendly chat. I understand first hand how difficult it can be but there's people who care and people who love you. I, personally, have a great love for people naturally so I'd feel more than happy listening to you.

If you'd like, take a look to the right-hand side of the page to follow this blog.
Leave feedback in the comment section below.
Or, if you wish to contact me, send an email to :  demitaays@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Demi-Rae x

No comments:

Post a Comment